Date(s) – 02/01/2014
- Course Overview
The purpose of this program is to provide an in-depth learning opportunity to help the surgeon understand the latest techniques in performing facial implant procedures and obtaining the best outcomes in facial contouring.
This course is a hands-on cadaver workshop.
Our target audience is plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, oral/maxillofacial surgeons and aesthetic surgeons of all disciplines.
- Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate surgical techniques in the placement of facial implants.
- Provide techniques for consultation and implantation of chin and midfacial augmentation to provide consistent and reliably predictable results. Advanced procedures for jawline enhancement and temporal corrections will also be discussed.
- Identify potential complications and how to effectively avoid and manage them.
- Obtain correct and exact implant placement, as well as determine the right type of implant for each anatomical area.
- Determine indications and obtain ability to use imaging and design custom implants.
- Faculty Information
Our distinguished faculty members:
Barry Eppley, MD, DMD
Steven Mobley, MD
- Course Program
Click here to view the program along with additional information.
Click here to access the registration form.